Wall Mural – To Purchase Wall Murals Please Click Here
Non-Woven Wall Mural Easy to install, removes dry and Eco Friendly
WALL MURAL THAT IS ECO FRIENDLY & REUSABLE??……. IS THERE SUCH A THING?
YES THERE IS!
Non-woven wall murals are revolutionising the wallpaper industry and the way we all think about wallpaper.
Gone are the days when wallpaper was impossible to put up and even more impossible to tear down, leaving so many of us to look at the same dreary wallpaper which decorated our parents home for so many years.
Non-woven wall murals are easy to install, allowing you to paste the wall or the backing without soaking the wallpaper in messy glue. They don’t expand or contract like the old days and once on the wall, they will slide making the lining up of the pattern a little bit easier.
They are also tear resistant so there is no tearing of paper while installing or removing to reposition.
They are made of both natural and synthetic fibres. Non-woven wall murals are both washable and breathable, making them resistant mildew or mold unlike the old wall murals.
Catalogue Singapore’s wall mural materials are imported from Germany.
Catalogue Singapore’s non-woven wall mural provides numerous benefits for the end user:
- Patches up fine hairline cracks or cobweb-like surface cracks
- No visible butt seam on solid-coloured wallpapers
- Flame-retardant to DIN 4102, B 1
- Dimensional stability during attachment
- Can be affixed without soaking
- Enables the wall pasting technique or preparation by pasting the backside of the wall mural
- Easy and fast refurbishment because it can be easily stripped off when dry
Or send your photo via email attachment to [email protected] with your wall dimensions (Width x Height) For A Quotation